Treat yourself with our 99.9% plant-based moisturiser hand sanitiser that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Our six natural ingredients hydrate your hands, leaving them tender and soft, while the antibacterial alcohol-based hand sanitiser goes to work. The moisturiser, not used in any other hand sanitisers in the UK, forms a healing barrier that counteracts the harsh effects of alcohol. Over 96% of testers stated using the product left their hands feeling FANTASTIC and 92% said the organic lemongrass oil fragrance was uplifting.
- SATISFACTION: 100% of people who tried the product, in its testing stage, agreed that the product left their hands feeling tender and soft (and over 96% also agreed they felt silky too). Their reviews compared it highly to all other sanitisers they had used.
- CARING FOR YOUR HANDS: Over 96% of testers agreed that by using our product it felt like they were caring for their skin whilst caring for their health.
- OUR SPECIAL MOISTURISER: We only use pharmaceutical grade chitosan moisturiser which, for hand sanitisers, has benefits not found in the cheaper moisturisers (aloe vera and glycerine) which are used in almost all other sanitisers, whether cheap or expensive.
- IT IS ALL THAT WE DO: We are the only company in the UK that concentrates solely on making premium moisturising hand sanitisers that puts the emphasis on moisturising whilst also delivering an effective sanitiser.
- NON-STICKY: The testers agreed that our sanitiser did not leave hands feeling sticky.
- VEGAN HAND SANITISER: The hand sanitiser is vegan-friendly.
- ALCOHOL: We use the more expensive ethanol alcohol (rather than Isopropyl). Ethanol is a natural plant-based alcohol whereas Isopropyl is a chemical compound. The 65% formula ensures it is an effective antibacterial gel.
- TESTED: Our product has passed the EN1276 testing to back up our claim that it kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- LONG LASTING QUANTITY: With our hand sanitiser, a pump is all that is needed for an effective sanitisation (and moisturisation).
- DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABENS, SULFATES OR PHTHALATES.
Ethanol (65% by weight); water; modified cellulose; organic lemongrass oil; chitosan and lactic acid
Potential allergens from the lemongrass oil: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalol
Brilliantly moisturising with wonderful uplifting scent. I love it!
I am very pleased with this product. It is very different to all the others I have used. More liquid so you only need a little - making it very economical, smells lovely - herby scent- and leaves my hands feeling not just clean and protected but soft too. Very pleased I tried it and will use again.
It smells too good to be a hand sanitiser and I love using it - feels almost like a hand cream as well. The only criticism I have is that it is quite sticky but the key is to use just a very small amount - otherwise I would have given 5 stars
I am really happy with my purchase. The smell is lovely which is what I was looking for. I am using it for clients so wanted something nice. However, the reason for 4 star is the product becomes sticky on your hands, which for me as someone who is quite sensory, I don't like the feel of this. The stickiness does go aware after a few minutes. But for that reason I will not be reordering. If the ingredience changes to rectify this, I would definitely order again.
Lovely smell of lemon grass and keeps your hands lovely and soft and doesn’t dry your hands out like others .