Experience just how different a 2-in-1 can be when it is designed to be firstly a 99.9% plant-based moisturizer, and secondly an antibacterial that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Our seven natural ingredients hydrate your hands, leaving them tender and soft, while the alcohol-based antibacterial goes to work killing germs and bacteria.
The active ingredient in Babington Soap’s moisturizer isn’t used in any hand sanitizers made in the US. It forms a healing barrier that counteracts the harsh effects of alcohol. Over 96% of testers stated that using the product left their hands feeling “FANTASTIC” and over 92% said the organic lemongrass oil fragrance was uplifting.
- ETHANOL: 70% by volume, as hand sanitizers require at least 60% ethanol by volume to be considered 99.9% effective against bacteria and germs.
- WATER: Purified H20.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL: This is a vegan ingredient extracted from plants is used to moisturize. Also known as helianthus annuus seed oil.
- LEMONGRASS OIL: Extracted from the leaves and stalks of lemongrass plants, this vegan ingredient is included for its soothing aroma, and is often used in essential oils.
- TOCOPHEROL: Basically just Vitamin E.
- CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OLEOSOMES: The secret sauce in this 2-in-1 lotion - This naturally derived, multifunctional emulsifying system consists of oleosomes from safflower seeds, which possess time-release and aesthetic enhancement properties; truly balancing nature with performance. Because of the encapsulation system of Safflower Oleosomes, they release their contents as they come into contact with skin. Since not all of the Oleosomes collapse at once, they deliver emollient oil and Vitamin E to the skin over time for long-lasting moisture.
- AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER: Despite the intimidating name, it simply helps thicken the formulation and is safe for its indicated uses in skincare. It is non-irritating and doesn’t cause sensitization issues, great news for sensitive skin types.
Potential allergens from the lemongrass oil: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalol