Typical Sanitiser Side Effects
In a survey, over two-thirds said using the basic day-to-day sanitisers on the market have had, or may eventually have, a detrimental effect on the skin on their hands and/or accelerate aging of the skin. Babington prides itself on being completely different by sanitising while moisturising your skin and keeping it healthy.
What makes us different?
Our key difference is our use of a wholly plant-based & pharmaceutical grade moisturiser called chitosan (pronounced “kite-o-san”). Almost all other sanitisers, whether cheap or premium products, contain aloe vera and/or glycerine as their moisturiser. We prefer to use a moisturiser that, whilst more expensive, works by ensuring your skins cells work as nature intended. That moisturiser is chitosan.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT.
The top reason for our difference is we use a wholly plant-based & pharmaceutical grade moisturiser called chitosan (pronounced “kite-o-san”). Almost all other sanitisers, whether cheap or premium products, contain aloe vera and/or glycerine as their moisturisers. We prefer to use a moisturiser that, whilst more expensive, works by ensuring your skins cells work as nature intended – we use chitosan. Oh, we also offer free 2-day shipping on all purchases.
In pre-launch testing, 100% of testers said the product left their hands feeling tender and soft, over 96% reported that using the product left their hands feeling fantastic and silky and over 92% confirmed it felt like their hands had been hydrated and moisturised. AMAZINGLY, 66% also said that they would not even have guessed they were using a hand sanitiser.
Refreshing and appealing
"The smell of this product is so refreshing and appealing I can’t wait to use it again & again! I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling!"
Silky & Lightly Moisturized
"The product really did leave my hands feeling silky and lightly moisturised."
Better than altneratives
"Hands definitely felt 'silky' and softer after using. Much better than alternative hand sanitising products that have a poor smell and leave your hands feeling dry."
"My hands felt unbelievably soft after using it, it’s incomparable to other hand sanitisers I have used, my hands don’t feel stripped and dry at all. Great product!"
Treat yourself with our 99.9% plant-based moisturiser hand sanitiser that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Our six natural ingredients hydrate your hands, leaving them tender and soft, while the antibacterial alcohol-based hand sanitiser goes to work. The moisturiser, not used in any other hand sanitisers in the UK, forms a healing barrier that counteracts the harsh effects of alcohol. Over 96% of testers stated using the product left their hands feeling FANTASTIC and 92% said the organic lemongrass oil fragrance was uplifting.
- SATISFACTION: 100% of people who tried the product, in its testing stage, agreed that the product left their hands feeling tender and soft (and over 96% also agreed they felt silky too). Their reviews compared it highly to all other sanitisers they had used.
- CARING FOR YOUR HANDS: Over 96% of testers agreed that by using our product it felt like they were caring for their skin whilst caring for their health.
- OUR SPECIAL MOISTURISER: We only use pharmaceutical grade chitosan moisturiser which, for hand sanitisers, has benefits not found in the cheaper moisturisers (aloe vera and glycerine) which are used in almost all other sanitisers, whether cheap or expensive.
- IT IS ALL THAT WE DO: We are the only company in the UK that concentrates solely on making premium moisturising hand sanitisers that puts the emphasis on moisturising whilst also delivering an effective sanitiser.
- NON-STICKY: The testers agreed that our sanitiser did not leave hands feeling sticky.
- VEGAN HAND SANITISER: The hand sanitiser is vegan-friendly.
- ALCOHOL: We use the more expensive ethanol alcohol (rather than Isopropyl). Ethanol is a natural plant-based alcohol whereas Isopropyl is a chemical compound. The 65% formula ensures it is an effective antibacterial gel.
- TESTED: Our product has passed the EN1276 testing to back up our claim that it kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- LONG LASTING QUANTITY: With our hand sanitiser, a pump is all that is needed for an effective sanitisation (and moisturisation).
- DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABENS, SULFATES OR PHTHALATES.
Ethanol (65% by weight); water; modified cellulose; organic lemongrass oil; chitosan and lactic acid
Potential allergens from the lemongrass oil: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalol
Keeping those closest to us healthy without the dryness
Typically we have to sacrifice keeping our hands clean for dryness, itchiness, and inflammation.
Now you can keep you and your family safe without suffering the negative side effects.